WellSpan Health, the most comprehensive health system in south central Pennsylvania, is seeking an Interventional Physiatrist to join our busy practice in York, PA. Employment with WellSpan allows you to enjoy a fulfilling career in an organization with strong physician leadership, a culture of support and a focus on patients.
About the Position
• Full-time position – must be BC/BE in PM&R and prefer fellowship training in Pain Management/Interventional Physiatry
• Medical management of patients with spine and neck complaints; procedural practice focused on alleviating pain
• N.P. assesses patients and refers to appropriate multidisciplinary team member
• Offices in our large Neuroscience and Pain Center in York
• Enjoy strong referral base as an employee of WellSpan Medical Group
• Latest in office technology - transitioning to Epic
• Competitive salary and sign on bonus • 5 weeks of time off - plus 6 holidays • Health, life and disability insurance • Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match • Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage • Continuing Medical Education time off and stipend • Relocation
• Family oriented community, with excellent schools, low cost of living and low crime rates • Abundant outdoor, historical and cultural activities • Conveniently located just north of the Baltimore and 1.5 hours form Philadelphia
For immediate confidential consideration or to learn more please contact: Cris Williams, WellSpan Physician Recruiter @ 717-812-4487 E-mail your CV to: email@example.com
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: CME with stipend, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement savings plan
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 900 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a home care organization, six respected hospitals, more than 15,000 employees, and 160 patient care locations. WellSpan is consistent...ly recognized by IMS Health as one of the Top 100 Integrated Health Networks in the United States and has been recognized by Health Imaging and IT as one of the nation’s “Top 25 Connected Healthcare Facilities.” IMS Health is the leading provider of information, services and technology for the health care industry.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster and Lebanon counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.
WellSpan Medical Group
The WellSpan Medical Group is a large multi-specialty group that employs more than 900 physicians and advanced practice clinicians in over 160 locations across south central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Working together and connected through a sophisticated electronic health record, these experts offer care and treatment for conditions that range from simple to complex – from the common cold to orthopedic injuries, neurologic problems and cardiovascular disease. The WellSpan Medical Group is proud of their low physician turnover, collaborative culture and strong commitment to physician leadership within their group.