Where you work matters\! Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Web Giving Manager at the Swedish Foundation in Seattle, WA\.
TheWeb Giving Manager is a key member of the Foundation team\. Focuses on using various web technologyknowledge and experience to support and grow Swedish's online giving environment\.The Web Giving Manager providesconsulting, analysis, and technical leadership to support multi\-channelfundraising initiatives\.Will implement allonline phases of projects, and is accountable for the success of theseprojects\.Is responsible for usingmultiple development tools to design, develop, implement and maintain anddevelop key processes within the Foundation and identifies broader system\-wideonline opportunities for collaboration\. Uses web development skills ontechnical build\. Displays a strong understanding and implementation of bestpractices and principals to strengthen online giving strategies for our currentdonor base as well as attracting new prospects using web tools, such as socialmedia and SEO/SEM\.
In this position you will:
- Developand implement a year\-round and multi\-year online fundraising strategiesdesigned to increase online fundraising revenue through donor renewals, monthlygiving, year\-end giving, and program\-related appeals, playing a primary role inhelping Swedish raise money online,specifically focused on technicaldevelopment and strategy for an increased Foundation online presence andmulti\-channel fundraising efforts\.
- Manage cultivation of prospects through web based fundraising tools and initiatesstrategies to foster higher giving levels\.
- Oversee current and ongoing design tests and reviews analytics aimed at growing ourdonor base and reducing donor churn
- Involvedwith the development and implementation of new and existing online strategiesand projects with the primary purpose of driving more online traffic,ultimately resulting in more online donations and event registrations\.
- Assistin individual donor case management as needed\.
- Work with the team to define and lead the vision of the Foundation online presenceand in order to engage more donors and raise more funds online\.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting success and identifying areas forenhancement and testing\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor'sdegree in business, marketing, communications, fundraising, or related fieldpreferred\.Would also accept anequivalent combination of education and experience in managing web content andproduction for a fundraising website\.
About the Swedish Medical Center Foundation
Swedish is committed to improvingthe health and well\-being of every person we serve\. As a not\-for\-profithealth care provider , Swedish reinvests in patient care, research andeducation\. The Swedish Medical Center Foundation exists to support this missionand can only do so with the support and generosity of our community\. Together,we are able to transform integrative care into life\-changing stories of hope,health and healing\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 149696