Rocky Mountain Neurosurgery Opportunity | Wyoming | Established Program
Jackson Physician Search
August 7, 2018
Full Time - Experienced
Join an established employed group practice affiliated with renowned 501c3 health system.
Join a medical center with a comprehensive Neurosciences department including Neurosurgery, Neurology and Interventional Radiology with P.T. and O.T., a stroke center, and Level 3 Epilepsy Center.
· 70% spine, 30% cranial practice
· High base salary and lucrative WRVU productivity model plus call pay
· Full benefits, retirement, paid relocation, and student loan repayment
· The state’s first medical center with Stealth Station System and O-arm technology
· Join an established Neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner
Live in Casper, Wyoming, a regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry.
· Surrounded by mountain vistas, Casper has a downtown area that is bustling with new businesses, and a focus on restoration.
· Wyoming is ranked 7th in national education quality, and Casper’s schools offer everything from a dual-language immersion program, public, private, and Montessori schools, great sports programs, and a University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
· Enjoy the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, multiple museums, touring Broadway shows, the Casper Recreation Center, Science Zone, or the David Street Station, a downtown concert venue.
· Explore the natural landscapes of the North Platte River Valley, Casper Mountain, fishing in the #1 Big Fish Destination by American Angler Magazine, boat, ski, snowmobile, enjoy cross-country trails, and hike year-round.
· No state income tax, low real estate taxes, and affordable house prices in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
If living in the Rocky Mountains in an affordable community is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Jackson Physician Search
Neurosurgery Physician Job Wyoming
Internal Number: JO 1807-3247
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.