Phoenix Children's Pediatrics - Scottsdale is looking for a Pediatrician to join their exceptional team. We've been working to keep families healthy for 35 years. Our small office setting allows us to spend quality time with each patient. We’re a family-run pediatric office dedicated to bringing the best possible healthcare to our patients. At every stage of a child’s life, from infant to young adulthood, we’re here to help. We focus on keeping families healthy. Our skilled staff brings decades of experience and a personal touch to every patient. We make sure to stay in the loop on the newest treatments and the latest in healthcare information, ensuring our patients get top care from skilled pediatricians.
As a Phoenix Children's Primary Care Practice, we were among the first practices to join Phoenix Children's Primary Care. This partnership aims to improve the continuum of care for Arizona’s children. Phoenix Children’s Primary Care practices have direct access to the medical specialties of Phoenix Children’s Hospital and more than 1,000 providers that are part of the clinically integrated organization of Phoenix Children’s Care Network. Join one other pediatrician in a cohesive, supportive environment in a busy Pediatric Clinic. Highlights • Small Office • Same-Day sick visits • Step into a busy practice with instant volume and patient base • We are a vaccinating office.
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s only nationally ranked children’s hospital and has grown to become one of the leading pediatric health care systems in the country. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. We embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
Phoenix Children's will be the premier regional pediatric center in the Southwest, nationally recognized as one of the best for pediatric care, innovative research and medical education. We will:
- Offer the most comprehensive pediatric care services in the Southwest, providing a full range of servi...ces solely dedicated to children.
- Be recognized for innovative research supported by leading clinical trials of new treatment and diagnostic methods.
- Be recognized for providing advanced education and training for clinical providers.
- Be known as an effective advocate for Arizona’s children.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric healthcare today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost-effective way