The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
The Finance Director serves in the organization’s senior financial position and is responsible for leading the financial operations and revenue cycle management of the business. This employee ensures and provides efficient and streamlined financial operations, enhanced revenue cycle performance, and financial analysis and reporting of key processes and programs. He/she provides analysis of past financial performance and current analytics to predict future performance, and to advise the company on its financial strategy. Position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
· Plan, implement, direct, and analyze the organization’s fiscal functions and performance.
· Develop and provide timely and accurate financial reports, analyses of budgets, and financial trends.
· Analyze industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
· Present the financial statements at the monthly BOD meetings with explanations for variances and comparisons to benchmarking data.
· Perform financial analyses on key processes and procedures performed within the organization, and work with the Board of Directors and CEO to plan for organizational improvement.
· Evaluate new strategies, create pro forma business plans, and participate in the implementation of new programs that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
· Serve as mentor, leader, and professional resource to individuals within the reporting structure.
· Degree in Accounting or Finance with expert experience in the healthcare field. Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, and methods of systems analysis. Master’s Degree and CPA preferred.
· Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial modeling and data analysis skills, and expertise reporting financial data.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Thorough understanding of revenue cycle management including coding, billing, and collection processes.
· Previous Private Medical Group experience (gastroenterology) strongly preferred.
The Centers for Gastroenterology is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, military, or veteran status.
Additional Salary Information: Benefits: CFG sponsored benefit package includes employer paid medical insurance with health savings account contributions and medical expense reimbursement plan, paid time off, extended illness benefit, and generous 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
Internal Number: 02022021
About Centers for Gastroenterology
Centers for Gastroenterology is a well-established, highly respected practice in northern Colorado, with offices in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley all together serving a growing population of about 600,000. Patients travel to our clinics from the surrounding cities and towns in northern Colorado as well as Nebraska, Kansas and Wyoming. For more information about our practice, visit our website at www.digestive-health.net.