The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Find your path in health care. Banner Health is committed to not only providing the finest care possible, but to advancing the way care is provided. To achieve our vision, we seek out professionals who embrace change and who possess the passion and skills to make it happen. Apply today.
Human Resources at Banner Health is all about engaging and supporting our clients as they work to change the health care landscape in our communities. Our talented and passionate teams care deeply about our patients and the individuals who are responsible for the needs of their extended families.
If you are an HR professional with experience in analyzing data and reporting back on your findings, then we want to hear from you! As a Human Resources Advisor , you will work on projects dealing with employee engagement, retention, onboarding, performance, and leadership development. You will pull data for multiple sources, discover root causes, and present findings to drive cultural improvements. In this role, you will be part of the Banner Health Corporate Human Resources team.
POSITION SUMMARY This position may be assigned to one or more human resources functions and performs general day-to-day activities within the assigned HR function(s). This position will also provide support and assist team members with various special projects and assignments for assigned HR function, as needed.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Performs HR activities including but not limited to recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training and special projects.
2. Works closely with members of the designated HR function by creating documents and reports, answering and responding to inquiries and performing other work as needed or requested.
3. Compiles, prepares, maintains and analyzes various reports/data for designated human resources function. Assists leadership and team members in organizational training and development sessions as needed.
4. Gathers information, prepares reports and processes various applications, employment, enrollment, pay changes and informational/confidential forms and records. May maintain and distribute employee information, policy and procedure manuals and other communications as appropriate.
5. May perform higher-level, more complex projects and activities. This may include involvement with employee communications, such as responding to non-routine questions on human resources policies and procedures and identifying potential issues and grievances.
6. This position will interface with all members of the designated Human Resources team as well as with other departments as related to assigned projects, research or regular data sharing. This position provides support to various customers, internal and external to ensure customer satisfaction. This position is required to maintain thorough knowledge of department services to direct and assist all customers in an efficient manner. This position Ensures policy and regulatory compliance by providing reliable, accurate and timely employee data. Customers include employees, managers, and other Human Resources team members.
Must possess a knowledge of business or human resources as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business, finance/accounting, human resources or related field.
Ability to exercise good judgment and be sensitive to employee needs while balancing the goals of the company. Strong, verbal, written and analytical and interpersonal skills Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work independently, critical thinking skills.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R22367
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.