The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
The future is full of possibilities. At Banner Health, we're excited about what the future holds for health care. That's why we're changing the industry to make the experience the best it can be. If you're ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
At Banner, we value and celebrate equity, diversity and inclusion by promoting and cultivating a culturally-rich workforce honored to serve, support and provide services to our diverse communities. At Banner we are a tapestry of cultures, experiences and expressions, and we are Here for Everyone.
As the Diversity & Inclusion Analyst , you will be responsible for a variety of tasks within the D&I department. These tasks will include pulling reports to analyze data on various D&I trends, research best practices from a D&I perspective, you will interact closely with senior leaders throughout Banner Health, you will manage team member resource groups, plan events, present information to various departments, and participate in various community events.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position coordinates the development, analysis, preparation and implementation of strategic and operational plans to support and facilitate operational excellence and process improvements in alignment with the goals of the organization. This position is accountable for analyzing processes and identifying opportunities for improvements in operational practices and procedures, as well as the implementation and support for the adoption of new processes to increase efficiency and compliance while maximizing the highest level of quality.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Provides coordination and support of analysis and design of processes. Identifies improvement opportunities, participates in the selection of appropriate improvement approaches and supports operations management and improvement activities including design, development and implementation of improved operations.
2. Identifies and implements operating improvements and efficiencies by identifying important trends and variances. Identifies, plans, designs and redesigns processes to make them more user-friendly, efficient and effective in achieving business objectives. Develops processes to support system-wide initiatives and key operational areas.
3. Facilitates matrixed teams and collaborates with discipline and system-wide leaders and resources in the development, planning, training and implementation of operational applications and processes to ensure reliable and accurate service delivery and decision-making.
4. Designs, coordinates and performs audits of key functions to ensure data and process integrity; directs resolution of identified issues and monitors / measures to ensure that improvements are maintained.
5. Serves as a partner with Information Technology, Process Improvement, Project Management and Operations to ensure the technology and resources support the work design/redesign and data is captured appropriately for system data integrity and process monitoring and control.
6. Serves as a project manager for process and program development, assessment and standardization which includes leading and coordinating needs analysis, gathering requirements for proposed relationships, leading the vetting process with appropriate stakeholders, and interfacing with external partners.
7. Prepares various project reports for management, clients or others by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Develops and maintains an information database system. Analyzes and collects data to determine the value of partnerships. Provides appropriate data analysis and trending. Makes recommendations based on data analysis and trends.
8. Provides customer service, responds to requests, and prepares statements of work and serves as the point of contact for all student and academic contracts.
9. Provides guidance for process development, management and implementation across the organization, region, and/or facility. Determines own priorities and appropriate allocation of resources. collaboratively with human resources and other organizations as appropriate. Other internal customers include senior management, all levels of facility leadership and staff, human resources leaders.
Must possess strong knowledge of process development, standardization and mapping and information presentation as could be obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree or 2-3 years experience in performing and/or conducting business analysis.
Must demonstrate a high level of analytical thinking to plan, review and coordinate designated processes and procedures to ensure that goals and/or objectives of these relationships are accomplished. Requires the ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral formats. Must possess the ability to effectively present findings, and recommendations to management. Must be results oriented, customer service focused, and able to organize and independently manage various projects or processes simultaneously. Must be able to manage multiple projects with overlapping time lines, deliverables, goals, objectives, and expectations. Requires the ability to determine the best process development, streamlining and implementation methodology to support the solution.
Must have a working knowledge of common software programs including Visio to prepare and create process maps, documentation, correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, and reports and effectively work with data management programs.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.