The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
At the center of healthcare and digital product strategy is a world of innovation that needs your insight, critical thinking and business acumen. Join Banner Health as we, in Digital Business, redefine how consumers and providers connect with healthcare.
You will join a team with executive leader and board support; Banner's own mission is to make healthcare easier so life can be better. We are doing just that. Every week we strategize new products and build the best ones that personalize the patient and provider experience. From mobile apps and digital therapeutic to a reimagined, dynamic patient portal, we are taking one of the nation's largest diversified healthcare organizations into the future. It's not easy; you'll need perseverance and determination, but our mission motivates us. Let us share our mission and we'll give you a chance to prove your product strategy and innovation chops on a big scale.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position serves as the primary coordinator for prototyping, developing, and creating digital products and services in support of Banner's reinvention. This position is responsible for assimilating information from a variety of sources and supporting a strategy and product roadmap to deliver engaging and meaningful digital experiences that produce real value for consumers and the organization. This position works collaboratively with team to proactively identify, communicate and implement strategic frameworks and systems to improve digital experiences and delivery.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Facilitates cross-functional product teams through process of clarifying requirements and delivery expectations with clinical, operational, and business stakeholders. Supports initiation and execution of continuous improvement efforts in coordination with research and deployment teams to optimize digital extension and transformation of services.
2. Coordinates and performs audits of key functions to ensure data and process integrity; initiates resolution of identified issues and monitors measures to ensure that improvements are maintained.
3. Collaborates with design team members to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and consumer experience. Partners with clinical and operational staff to understand and communicate detailed requirements in a meaningful and actionable fashion.
4. Provides operational support and oversight of analysis and design of processes and digital products. Supports operations management and improvement activities including design, implementation of improved operations and assessment of change.
5. Acts as a resource to Banner on best practices for digital customer solutions as evidenced in other industries and in other healthcare organizations. Keeps current on emerging digital technologies and digital adoption and engagement trends. Uses knowledge of current technologies and trends to help Banner's digital product roadmap. Serves as Voice of the Customer in the digital space. Collects and measures key product metrics against goals and operational KPIs. Uses data to inform decisions and the product roadmap.
6. This position supports system-wide responsibility for product development and management through all stages from creation through continuous lifecycle management and improvements in support of the organization's reinvention. This position functions under minimal supervision, requires critical thinking skills, and maintains effective communication on project status with various stakeholders and ensure timely, accurate and efficient reporting of data and processes. Position will interact with all levels of Banner leadership and personnel, outside organizations and vendors.
Must possess a strong technical and business knowledge as typically obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree related field.
Requires a strong knowledge of digital product management throughout the product lifecycle, from inception of ideas to continuous product improvement as demonstrated through a minimum of two years of relevant experience. Demonstrated critical and creative thinker as evidenced by a portfolio of high-value digital projects, products and solutions. Must have a proven track record of successfully leading change with positive outcomes. Must have proven experience delivering operational, technical and business solutions and experience with process improvement and managing the organizational impact. Must also possess strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills, as well as the ability to negotiate and maintain relationships with diverse internal and external contacts and stakeholders.
Background in healthcare services, especially delivery solutions in complex, matrixed delivery environments is advantageous but not required.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.