The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Senior Financial Analyst – Physician Services AdventHealth Gordon
Location Address: 1035 Red Bud Road Calhoun, GA
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Gordon
Five-star Rating, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Top 100 Community Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Top 100 Rural Hospitals, Becker’s Hospital Review
Located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains
Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Review monthly financial statements, reports and scorecards, and communicate issues as necessary
· Determine opportunities to improve financial performance of clinics
· Incorporate best practices in offices for time of service collections (develop reports in Athena to monitor)
· Coding and compliance assessment and actions
· Standardize Physician Practice reporting to improve financial performance of practices
· Maintain AdventHealth Medical Group’s weekly Dashboard and other scorecards
· Learn practice valuation theory, support and work with valuation companies
· Practice and provider pro forma’s
· Financial and Accounting over
What You Will Need:
· BS Degree or equivalent required.in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
· Minimum two-years’ experience in healthcare related field
Under direction of the Manager of Finance for Physician Services, develop programs providing support, infrastructure, and oversight to the employed physician practices of AdventHealth Gordon/Murray. Develop and manage resources to oversee financial operations (such as billing) and provide decision support services to the practices including benchmarking, reports on physician production, compensation, practice operations, clinical indicators, etc. Manage projects that impact multiple departments. Serves as a liaison to department directors in financial matters. Collaborate with staff and provide necessary training in use of applications, dashboards, and other financial reporting tools. Apply the understanding of cost accounting, statistical analysis, budgeting, reporting, and financial modeling to compile financial reports. Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with numerical data and demonstrates an understanding of financial methodologies, principles and concepts. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.