The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Good health care is key to a good life. At Banner Health, we understand that, and that's why we work hard every day to make a difference in people's lives. Do you like the idea of making a positive change in people's lives - and your own? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Banner Health is looking for an extraordinary Executive Recruitment Coordinator to partner with the Executive Recruitment team in all aspects of the hiring process. You will work closely with our executive recruiters, candidates, hiring leaders, and key stakeholders across the Banner enterprise to ensure an amazing experience for every candidate.
As the Executive Recruitment Coordinator, you must be organized, efficient and solid in time management with excellent communication and relationship building skills as well as be able to shift and reprioritize at a moment's notice. You will work closely with executive recruitment and candidates to coordinate all logistics from the initial phone interview to their first day. Primary responsibilities for this critical role include:
Coordinate contact between candidate's, recruiter/hiring managers to set up phone screens, on-site/video interviews
Complex Outlook calendar scheduling
Creating interview agendas
Coordinating travel arrangements
Support recruiter in generating offers to candidates
Escort candidates during on-site interview to help ensure a positive interviewing experience
Processing candidate reimbursements
Initiate pre-boarding, new hire processing tasks
Provide support for ad hoc requests as needed
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position provides system wide support to Executive recruitment efforts across Banner Health to support the strategic initiative growth of Academic Division, Banner Medical Group, Insurance Division (BHN) and Community Delivery division as well as the Banner Health Corporate entity. The Executive Recruitment Coordinator responsibilities require critical and independent thinking skills to ensure an excellent candidate experience from initial contact through to start date. The functions may include pre-boarding, new hire processing, accounts payable processing, coordinating employment agreements, coordinating travel arrangements including lodging, airfare, car rental, community tour and processing of candidate's reimbursements in accordance with Banner and regulatory guidelines. Coordination of the complex site visit itineraries with multiple C-suites and executive, maintaining candidate activity and status updates in the system, applicable reference checks, coordinating the onboarding which may include credentialing process.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Coordinates with the assigned executive recruiter, and the hiring authority to foster vacancy through approval process, prepare and gain approval position, maintain accurate open recruitment profiles including building position in applicant tracking system. Communicates with hiring leaders on posting of positions. Additionally, manages the appointment process and transferring of all appointed internal executive level candidates, by partnering with HRBP and Executive Recruiter.
2. Develops complex site visit itineraries and coordinates the participation across the System wide Banner Health executive and C-Suites level using diplomacy and tact as well as independent judgment. Strick confidentiality is used in scheduling as on occasion positions can be confidential to intern and external parties.
3. Serves as contract coordinator which includes entering contract requests into the legal database and briefing the details when the contracts are executed. Validates that contract terms are entered accurately and serves as point of contact for vendor relations.
4. Manages the pre-boarding process, including offer letters all incentive agreements and tracking of payments. Facilitates integration of information across all parties related to the pre-boarding of the candidate system-wide. Engages appropriate stakeholders on the status of process and position acceptance, ensuring all parties are aware of status and associated responsibilities. As needed partnering with appropriate departments to gain clearances in tight turnaround times or specific situations
5. Coordinates exceptional site tours to incoming candidate's system-wide to include travel, the on-site interview and coordinating with local realtor for community tour. Manages their expenses and accurately submits for reimbursement of those expenses with support documentation to ensure compliance with Banner policy and regulatory guidelines.
6. Serves as a liaison for resolving employee-related issues with payroll and benefits or any other identified issues post hire for executive level staff. Works with HR shared services, Benefits, Payroll and other centralized work teams to process and administer client requests on a daily basis. Assist in handling employee relations matters consistent with company policy guidelines, assist leadership with internal investigations/complaints and provide recommendations for resolution.
7. Serves as a HR point of contact for facility personnel (management and employees) to Human Resources and/or Payroll systems, e.g. IT access, time clock process, and self-service. Provides specific one-on-one training as necessary.
8. Partners with Executive Recruiters on annual Talent Management assessment sessions and rollout (performance management, TMR, etc.). Provides specific one-on one training as necessary. Partners with HRPB and HRC on system wide redesign work, reorganizations and other projects.
9. Works under general supervision and primarily has departmental responsibilities. Interacts with other departments to recruit executives. Customers are internal and external physicians/executives, recruiters, senior management, agencies and publishers.
Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of recruitment or other functions outlined above as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or related field.
Must possess a strong knowledge of recruitment processes and service expectations as normally demonstrated through 2-3 years of working within the recruitment, human resources or staffing agency industry. Must have proven success working in a high volume, multi-faceted position that requires exceptional customer service, critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking. Must has experience and high comfort level working with executive level staff and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have advanced computer skills and exceptional customer relations skills. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills and a professional demeanor at all times.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.