The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
$26.64/hr - $44.40/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
You have a place in the health care industry. There's more to health care than IV bags and trauma rooms. We support all staff members as they find the path that is right for them. If you're looking to leverage your abilities - you belong at Banner Health. Apply today.
Banner Health is looking for a Compensation Senior Analyst to join the Compensation Team which works remotely, and is required to attend occasional in-person meetings at Banner's corporate office in midtown Phoenix. Be part of a team that focuses on developing creative Total Rewards solutions that support Banner Health's mission, values, and purpose and drive the organizations desired culture. We provide a positive and supportive work environment which our team members value, offering the opportunity of a flexible/remote work schedule with an in-office space reservation system to accommodate in-office time as needed.
As a Compensation Senior Analyst, you will work closely with HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and Leadership teams to solve compensation-related business problems. This role analyzes data and feedback from our partners with the latest industry research, to make data-driven decisions in a meaningful way. In this role, you will focus on utilizing innovative and creative solutions to monitor the progress of our programs and come up with future enhancements. An ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, be self-motivated, resourceful, detail oriented with strong technical skills, and an orientation to data analytics. Banner Health is proud to share our vision to make healthcare easier so life can be better and is looking for top talent that shares this vision.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position provides strong analytic support for department-related projects and ongoing processes and activities. Researches and analyzes information related to all areas of compensation. This position also provides general compensation support and assistance to Human Resources (HR) partners and facility/entity leaders, as well as provides research and analysis support to the department staff.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Serves as a resource to leaders, HR partners and other members of the team by providing general compensation support and assistance.
2. Performs regular and ongoing analysis of entity/facility application and management of compensation programs and practices. Accesses and interprets data from a variety of sources to gain full understanding of facility needs and options. Identifies areas of concern and recommends solutions.
3. Provides complex analytical and data support on compensation-related projects, development and implementation of compensation pilots and programs intended to address business and staffing challenges. Compiles data and summarizes results verbally and/or in the appropriate written format to assist department in documentation and presentations. Makes recommendations regarding the best method to track data. This may also include updating compensation formulas and/or developing compensation formulas and modeling as guided by leadership.
4. Locates appropriate sources of market data, organizes data for department staff and applies statistical analysis tools. Conducts research and presents recommendations, including analysis of survey sources following system methodology for calculation of pay opportunity.
5. Analyzes data to prepare reports and assists in monitoring the use and effectiveness of pay programs within the organization. Performs detailed analysis of proposed and existing programs. Analyzes activity to help identify trends and inconsistencies to determine if compensation program objectives have been met. Distributes to appropriate parties on an ongoing basis or as assigned. Supports competitive and market survey data activities including purchase, participation and compensation data entry.
6. Performs data maintenance and audits to ensure data is stored accurately and effectively. Works with an eye on streamlining and improving department processes, making recommendations as needed.
7. This position will interface with all members of the compensation team as well as with other departments as related to compensation research or regular data sharing. This position also serves as a resource to other HR partners and stakeholders, as needed. This position plays a key role in performing complex data analysis and assisting in developing recommendations for large-scale projects and initiatives.
Must possess a knowledge of business or human resources as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field.
Must demonstrate strong spreadsheet and relational database skills, with the ability to run queries and/or reports, organizing and analyzing complex data sets as normally demonstrated with four years of human resources, finance/accounting or related field. Requires the ability to analyze data and identify pertinent information and trends through the use of graphic illustration. Requires excellent attention to detail, commitment to follow through, ability to work independently with general oversight, and respect for established deadlines. Sound skills in verbal and written communications are necessary.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.