The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
The future is full of possibilities. At Banner Health, we're excited about what the future holds for health care. That's why we're changing the industry to make the experience the best it can be. If you're ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to hit the ground running in an up and coming Medicare Advantage company. Lots of room to learn and grow in an ever changing environment.
Great careers are built at Banner Health. There's more to health care than doctors and nurses. We support all staff members as they find the path that's right for them. Apply today, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a remote position in AZ. And some travel required. Local candidates only.
Banner Health Network (BHN) is an accountable care organization that joins Arizona's largest health care provider, Banner Health, and an extensive network of primary care and specialty physicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare solutions for Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. Through BHN, known nationally as an innovative leader in new health care models, insurance plans and physicians are coming together to work collaboratively to keep members in optimal health, while reducing costs.
POSITION SUMMARY This position will serve as the coordinator and liaison in formulation and execution of projects and programs to assist the Health Plan Sales Department to foster corporate visibility, create a positive image of the organization and meet assigned sales and persistency targets. In addition, this position will collect, analyze and report data on current and prospective memberships.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Supports lead generation programs that include mailings, vendor management, lead list compilation and lead scrubbing. Processes returned mail including examination to determine mailing issues- researching correct addresses and re-mailing. Schedules and organizes department specific meetings.
2. Conducts beneficiary outreach and retention activities such as mailings, surveys and scheduling in person appointments.
3. Prepares annual training materials for all down line entities including scanning, filing and general organization of contracts and ancillary documents. Conducts department audits of sales activities such as the application process and sales events. Disseminates reports to appropriate management staff and HP Executive Management team.
4. Tracks and reports broker enrollment applications; enters correspondence with agents and vendors, applications and Scope of Appointment Forms. Disseminates reports to appropriate management staff and HP Executive Management team. Accesses AHCCCS and CMS databases to confirm applicants eligibility to enroll.
5. Updates Policies/Procedures to remain in line with industry and CMS guidelines and maintains a strong working knowledge of department policies, health plan product benefit structure, CMS, Arizona administrative code, AHCCCS and related statutes.
6. Maintains inventory management of sales materials including ordering, tracking, invoice preparation and organization of sales kits, promo items and other marketing collateral.
7. Tracks and analyzes project and outreach results/refer issues to appropriate HP staff.
8. Acts as liaison between the Sales Department and other HP departments as well as external brokerage partners. Collaborates as a team member through cooperation, willingness, flexibility and open, direct communication.
9. This position works under supervision, prioritizing data from multiple sources to provide quality care and support. Incumbents work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment with a strong focus on customer service. Interacts with staff at all levels throughout the organization.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Knowledge, skills and abilities as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree or in Marketing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or other related field. Excellent oral communication and English composition skills, as well as the ability to successfully work in fast paced, deadline-oriented environment; a strong attention to detail; the ability to make independent decisions and affect desired outcomes with minimum supervision.
The ability to prioritize, organize and complete several projects concurrently; ability to track data and prepare reports; ability to work with computer software, and data analysis. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain rapport and working relationships with all levels of employees and external brokerage partners.
Two years of experience in a managed care environment, or four years of experience in either healthcare management or project management or a related position or field are preferred. Two years of experience in program and/or project management are preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are preferred; Sales/Marketing background is preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.