The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Marketing and Communications Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position coordinates and/or collects relevant financial, business and/or statistical data to prepare and interpret reports for management in an accurate and timely manner. This position provides maintenance/updates as necessary to ensure the integrity of assigned systems and databases, as well as department/function processes and standards are met in a timely and accurate manner. Generates and analyzes reports and then recommends corrective actions and or performance improvement plans for the Department. Provides reporting for key contact center capabilities such as the ACD and workforce management software. Develops the needed metrics, measures, reports, and analyses on the Department's business processes and then delivers to the appropriate staff who can action.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Gathers data from various sources to document, trend and analyze data necessary to complete projects in assigned area. Generates various monthly, weekly, daily or ad hoc reports that enable management to control and analyze operations.
2. Works with management and staff of various departments to assist with data gathering and/or interpretation. Ensures accuracy of information systems and maintenance of reporting. Ensures the integrity of statistical files and databases used for financial and other business reporting purposes.
3. Develops implements and maintains the necessary reporting needed by the Department's management to manage the operation and achieve its objectives. Creates operational data reporting such as agent performance scorecards and business-level dashboards.
4. Prepares timely and accurate reports and presentations for internal and/or external customers/stakeholders to satisfy mandated reporting requirements policy, law or management. Maintains accurate statistical, contractual or other departmental databases, as assigned.
5. Collaborates with Department management on preventative, remedial and improvement opportunities as identified through reporting. For instance, the Analyst monitors forecasted targets to actuals, and works with contact center leadership to develop action plans for significant variances.
6. Analyzes, tracks and maintains daily log of events relating to business results and provides recommendations as required. Supports special projects as needed.
7. Uses specialized knowledge to analyze information and solve business problems. Works independently under general supervision. As assigned, provides management with accurate and timely information necessary to effectively manage successfully contact center operations outcomes. Consults internally with Department Directors, Administration, Data Operations, and Banner Health System personnel. Works with colleagues at other healthcare facilities, professional organizations, and outside vendors.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering or a related field or five to seven years of relevant analyst work experience.
Requires a minimum of three years of contact center related experience. Must have critical thinking skills to identify the root-causes of problems and to prescribe appropriate corrective actions. Must have the ability to identify operational and financial improvement opportunities in processes and policies. Must have good conflict management and problem-solving skills. Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities with changing needs and deadlines. Must have a good understanding of call center technology, strategies, and operational management. This knowledge includes, but is not limited to, optimizing: service levels; occupancy; cost per call and patient satisfaction.
Requires strong abilities in statistical analysis, data interpretation, computer software applications, database and spreadsheet programs, plus a proficiency in techniques to generate management reports, projections, allocations, and analyses. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
Experience working with data aggregator tools and database management tools such as Tableau; additionally, experience working with large data sets in Teradata and SQL is preferred. Familiarity with patient appointment reminder software is also a plus.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.