St. Louis, Missouri
North Central Florida, Florida
Staten Island, New York
Mason City, Iowa
Queens, New York
Atlanta , Georgia
As Medical Director:
- You must hold a Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, be duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and be in good standing under the laws of the state.
- You must be board certified and maintain all board certifications in your specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- You must demonstrate appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services by meeting one of the following three requirements:
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services 20 hours per week on an acute rehabilitation unit or 20 or more hours in an acute rehabilitation hospital.
For assistance please contact customer service at 888.491.8833 x 2344 | firstname.lastname@example.org .