North Central Florida, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Staten Island, New York
Lakewood, New Jersey
Loma Linda, California
Saint Johns, Michigan
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
- Physician shall provide services 32 or more hours in an acute rehabilitation hospital.
For assistance please contact customer service at 888.491.8833 x 2344 | email@example.com .