Warwick, Rhode Island
Bay Pines, Florida
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Colorado Springs, Colorado
East Orange, New Jersey
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy.
- BS Pharm or Pharm D degree required, accredited clinical residency preferred.
- Must hold a current state license to practice pharmacy.
- Two years' experience in hospital pharmacy is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
For assistance please contact customer service at 888.491.8833 x 2344 | email@example.com .