Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking an Imaging Services Supervisor to join our Rad Tech team.
The Supervisor Imaging Services is a working supervisor who supervises and coordinates activities of personnel in at least one diagnostic imaging department including computer assisted tomography (CT), mammography, interventional radiology (IR), nuclear medicine (NM), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ECHO, vascular, and ultrasound (US).
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the unit/department(s) assigned.
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling, and continuing education to staff. Selects, develops, coaches, mentors, and assesses performance of staff.
- Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels staff when clinical practice standards are not met.
- Assists with coordination of schedule to ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Collaborates with all members of care provision team to share knowledge and plan for optimal outcomes.
- Serves as administrative authority for the smooth function of applicable modalities.
- Exercises considerable judgment in applying professional knowledge in solving problems within established policies and practices. Serves as expert and resource to staff.
- Coordinates quality initiatives and process improvements.
- Assists with budget planning and clinical needs assessments.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Responsible for all accreditation requirements as applicable.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelors' degree OR Associates' degree + 2 additional years medical imaging experience
- Experience: 5 years experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Must have current registry in one medical imaging modality
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.