Location: Robinson, Texas
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION OF WACO
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Waco is a 40-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in Waco, TX. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTOR JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Physician - Associate Medical Director interested in building a practice and growing with the community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- Attending Inpatient Opportunity
- Full-Time Caseload
- Associate Medical Director Stipend
- Full Relocation Provided
- Flexible, Independent Model
- Income Guarantee
- Experienced Staff and New Hospital
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - WACO, TEXAS
Waco, located along the Brazos River in east central Texas, has a population near 140,000 and is home to Baylor University. Waco's vibrant Downtown Cultural District offers unique locally owned shops, restaurants, and more. The area contains museums, art galleries, public art, performance venues, and restaurants and bars serving locally produced food. There are numerous stores selling locally designed and manufactured art, crafts, home furnishings, clothing, and jewelry. Waco is also known for having one of the lowest costs of living in the state of Texas.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred but not required
- Interest in being a part of a thriving community
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support