Location: Louisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our Lifepoint Rehabilitation Division based in St. Louis, Missouri.
This position has a key role within the finance group with the opportunity to work with individuals across the entire division. The financial analyst would primarily provide analytical support for operations, business development and financial reporting.
About LifePoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal year
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating opportunities; quantifies actual results versus forecast
- Manages, in partnership with other staff, operating budgets, weekly forecasts, corporate General & Administrative expenses and revenue targets
- Analysis of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Create and analyze pro formas for prospective partnerships
- Support the business development team with knowledge of financials and pro forma models
- Assist in the preparation and review of the company's annual operating budget including:
- Detailed support and analysis of the company's revenue forecast and departmental budgets
- Detailed support and analysis of balance sheet and associated cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format
- Assists in the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools
- Accounting, financial analysis and budgeting knowledge
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, with very strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to both create and present written communications to explain financial, technical or other information requiring analysis
- Proven ability to think strategically and communicate financial opportunities
- Ability to work independently
At LifePoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness program, employee resource groups, and tuition assistance. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- 1+ years experience in financial analysis and accounting
- Emphasis on experience conducting financial analysis, building projections and budgeting