This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Ashley.Reaser@lvhn.org.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is looking for a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician with significant clinical experience working with LGBTQ+ individuals to join an established group of physicians and specialists at the Comprehensive Health Services & Hepatitis Care Center.
- Comprehensive Health Services is a regional leader providing co-located and coordinated care to a variety of patients:
- Ryan White-funded practice offering comprehensive primary care to those living with HIV
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Gender-affirming care for the trans and gender non-conforming community
- Treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- Patients are supported by a multidisciplinary team of clinical staff, integrated case management, psychiatry, behavioral health specialists, clinical pharmacist, dietician, and peer coaches/outreach workers.
- Active clinical research site with current trials focusing on HIV antiretrovirals and testing devices as well as COVID-19 vaccines.
- Strong clinical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A network champion for LBGTQ+ patients and a passion for clinical work.
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals.
- Experience in medical management of gender-affirming hormone therapy is necessary.
- Specialty training in infectious diseases or HIV specialist credential is optional.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- A valid PA Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive compensation with annual bonuses
- Excellent benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Starting and Retention Bonuses
- Residents and Fellows are eligible for a monthly education stipend
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
- PSLF eligible employer
- Student loan forgiveness support
LVHN invites you to partner with us for your own career experience. Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.