Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible.
UCHealth Medical Group's Ear, Nose and Throat practice in Colorado Springs is seeking to add a new General Otolaryngology partner. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
This opportunity offers:
- Established and robust ENT practice with 7 existing Otolaryngologists and 2 Physician's Assistants and a full support staff
- Partners with Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, Rhinology, and Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship training
- Full Audiology services with 3 AuD Audiologists
- State-of-the-art clinic with capacity for in-office endoscopic procedures and minor surgeries
- Affiliation with Memorial Health System hospitals in the Colorado Springs region
- Large and stable Primary Care referral base
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in expanding ENT Allergy
- A focus on lifestyle that allows for enjoyment of the Colorado mountain experience
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary with initial salary guarantee period
- Productivity incentives
- Attractive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid malpractice, generous CME allowance, basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan)
The UCH Medical Group ENT Practice is seeking to fill a General ENT position with excellent surgical skills; however, the ideal candidate would be a BC/BE Otolaryngologist with clinical interest in Allergy or a fellow of the FAAOA.
UCHealth clinics, staffed by UCHealth Medical Group physicians, are an integrated, multi-specialty physician and health system partnership. Physicians who are employed by UCHealth practice at over 50 clinics as well as hospitals along the Front Range of Colorado. Together, all of the UCHealth hospitals and physician clinics are focused on providing excellent patient and community health care. With a focus on improving the patient experience by sharing resources and developing standards towards achieving the best clinical outcomes, UCHealth Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado.
Colorado Springs - Olympic City USA is the second largest city in Colorado and is located 61 miles south of Denver. Located at the base of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, the city is home to myriad outdoor activities, a variety of cultural, educational, and historical attractions, and is home to the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee and Training Center as well as the United States Air Force Academy. Located just east of the geographic center of the state, the city is close to much of Colorado's outdoor attractions and activities. Colorado Springs consistently receives high rankings such as No. 1 Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" by Money magazine, #1 Outside Magazine's list of America's Best Cities, and #2 on U.S. News list of most desirable cities.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.