Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
North Carolina Surgery is seeking a full time hospital employed Plastic Surgeon to join their growing Plastic Surgery team with a focus on Breast Reconstruction. A strong interest in reconstructive plastic surgery and community-based plastic surgery is highly desirable. Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve in North Carolina.
- Focus of practice will be implant based and oncoplastic breast reconstruction with opportunity for cosmetic and general reconstruction
- Strong collaborative relationships with 5 breast surgeons (fellowship trained), high volume practice
- Based in Raleigh with coverage of UNC Rex Holly Springs Hospital
- Surgeries performed at UNC Rex Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Interest in reconstructive plastic surgery is desired
- Shared Weekend/Night Call coverage
- No teaching expectations
- Competitive base salary with additional wRVU based Production Incentive Bonuses & quality incentives
- Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance
- Excellent retirement options
- Continuing education, licensure, and dues allowance
- EMR -EPIC
UNC REX Hospital (member of UNC Health Care) founded in 1894, is a private, not-for-profit health care system. For over 125 years, UNC REX has met the health care needs of our community by providing various services throughout the Wake County. Rex Healthcare has multiple facilities located in Apex, Cary, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Wakefield and Raleigh. Raleigh, Wake County, is the capital of the state of North Carolina. It is the second largest city in the state slightly behind Charlotte. It is centrally located to the mountains or beach within a couple of hours and hosts all 4 seasons. Living in Raleigh offers residents an urban suburban mix feel. Both the Raleigh-Durham and Research Triangle Park area host firms from technology to biotech and medical industry sized from large Fortune 500 high-tech companies to start ups. Raleigh encompasses beautiful green spaces, family-friendly museums and a growing art and music scene defined monthly gallery walks, summer concerts and music festivals.