The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
Facility in New York Needs a Locums Radiation Oncologist JOB-2879742
Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.Must have active state licenseBC requiredWeekdays, DaysMostly prostate (90%) and remaining 10% is lung, breast, bone mets etcOTVs are seen on Mondays and consults and follow-ups would be the bulk of the patient loadExternal beam, IGRT, IMRT contouring, prostate brachy would be a major plus but not requiredCredentialing not neededDEA neededPaid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expensesAssignment details and time entry in online portalCompetitive compensation24-hour access to your Weatherby Heal
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.